Monday, October 13, 2008

My thoughts on the 08 college football season so far

Wow Alabama has really surprised me so far this year! A great start to what will in my opinion be a championship season. My Illini have been a disappointment this year, but not without showing some bright spots. Starting QB Juice Williams has had an amazing season so far, but he just hasnt done enough to lead the Illini efficiently. Clemson has been even more of a disappointment to there fans. They had what I thought was a BCS championship caliber team... what happened? I would guess their Oline has probably brought them down. Its certainly not their HBs!

My projected top 10:
1. Alabama
2. Texas Tech
3. Penn State
4. Texas
5. LSU
6. Missouri
7. BYU
8. Florida
9. Oklahoma
10. Ohio State

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will surprise me if Oklahoma is not ahead of BYU when the season is over. The rest looks good though!

Project Black said...

Penn State number 1